Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
Search Full Website
Search Vacancy Reference No
These Apprenticeships are designed to give aspiring and practising team leaders and first line managers a solid foundation in their formal development as a manager. The programmes can be tailored to meet the needs of your particular industry and are ideal whether the learner is new to leading a team and want the tools and knowledge to make their team work successfully or they are a more experienced manager and want to further develop their management performance.
As the employer, you will be responsible for most of the basic knowledge and training. There will be no need for the learner to attend a college because they will be visited in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Tutor every 4 - 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• The learner will have full and varied practical training and on and off the job support from a personal tutor
• We come and see the learner in the workplace so no day release to college
• The training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• The learner will improve on and learn new skills and knowledge
• We will visit the learner regularly during their training
• We will hold regular meetings to check their progress and development
• We have a dedicated team to provide bespoke tutoring for maths, IT and English.
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
As Inspections Supervisor at Head Office I found out about Apprenticeships through speaking to others who were already undertaking Apprenticeships with NLTG. After completing my NVQ Level 3 in Management, I progress to Level 4. Studying these qualifications helped me to become Global Inspections Supervisor, looking after all 6 of the Sofology depots nationwide.
I enjoyed the different types of tasks and assignments that were assigned to me, researching the different criteria and also the 1:1 learning aspect of the qualifications. Undertaking an Apprenticeship has helped me to offer advice and support to the depots, while also giving me clarity on a lot of things. It has helped me to become more confident in team management and to develop the thoroughness to see things through.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin