Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
Excellent customer service skills are important for hundreds of job roles in many different sectors. Whatever industry you are in, making sure your staff provide the best possible service in a friendly manner can set you and your company apart from the competition.
The function of customer service requires a prompt, reliable response along with a genuine warmth towards customers and a level of confidence which enables individuals to make difficult decisions.
Our Customer Service Apprenticeships will provide the key knowledge, skills and professional behaviours required in a wide range of sectors, from travel, retail, finance, health care and childcare, to engineering, business and insurance.
NLTG will provide an assessment and depending on the learners current level and abilities they will take one of the following routes:
• Customer Service Practitioner Standard (for employers in the insurance sector, we are able to deliver CII Customer Service in Insurance (IF9) as part of this Apprenticeship)
• Functional Skills Level 1
• Customer Service Specialist Standard
• Functional Skills Level 2
As the employer, you will be responsible for most of the basic knowledge and training. There will be no need for the learner to attend a college because they will be visited in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Tutor every 4 - 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• The learner will have full and varied practical training and on and off the job support from a personal tutor
• We come and see the learner in the workplace so no day release to college
• The training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• The learner will improve on and learn new skills and knowledge
• We will visit the learner regularly during their training
• We will hold regular meetings to check their progress and development
• We have a dedicated team to provide bespoke tutoring for maths, IT and English.
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
My job involves responding and helping customers whether it be via phone or email and includes answering enquiries and sending quotes. I am working towards gaining a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship. I enjoy learning new skills and broadening my knowledge of customer service. I have learnt skills such as how to deal with difficult customers. As my job role has progressed and expanded to encompass more jobs. I can see more of the benefits that training can provide. I think my employer has benefited from me becoming more confident in the job role and I now have more skills to do a better job in the role.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin