Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
Search Full Website
Search Vacancy Reference No
The Catering and Hospitality Apprenticeship will train a learner in a certain area of the industry. They will be following a comprehensive programme which offers training in a variety of skills. Hotels, public houses, coffee shops, shopping centres and restaurants especially all need catering staff. Learners on a Catering and Hospitality Apprenticeship often specialise in one area. These areas include: restaurants and bars, food preparation and cooking or working on reception.
Depending on which area you require your learner to specialise in, Catering and Hospitality Apprenticeships will cover the use of equipment, correct techniques for preparing food, serving food and drink and also dealing with customers. Due to the nature of the Catering and Hospitality industry, high standards of hygiene will need to be adhered to by the learner. The learner will need to be flexible because they will be required to work unusual shifts including evenings and weekends. Working as part of a team is also an important part of the Catering and Hospitality Apprenticeships.
As the employer, you will be responsible for most of the basic knowledge and training. There will be no need for the learner to attend a college because they will be visited in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Tutor every 4 - 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• The learner will have full and varied practical training and on and off the job support from a personal tutor
• We come and see the learner in the workplace so no day release to college
• The training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• The learner will improve on and learn new skills and knowledge
• We will visit the learner regularly during their training
• We will hold regular meetings to check their progress and development
• We have a dedicated team to provide bespoke tutoring for maths, IT and English.
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
My Apprenticeship has helped me learn how to prepare a wide range of food and has given me the skills needed to progress in this industry. I had an amazing experience being able to Commis for a celebrity chef at Accrington food festival and have Improved in confidence. An Apprenticeship allowed me to earn a wage and to be able to learn to drive and pass my Test.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin