Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
Search Full Website
Search Vacancy Reference No
Every business needs skilled administrators to help them succeed, run smoothly and remain ahead of their competitors.
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector.
Operational Delivery Officers have the vital job of keeping the country running. They make sure that citizens get the services and protection they need, and help people understand what is available and what they need to do to comply with the rules. Operational Delivery Officers make a difference every day to the lives of millions of people. They do hundreds of jobs in most departments and agencies in central government. They also work in local government, delivering services for towns, cities, boroughs or counties.
The duties of an Operational Delivery Officer will depend on who the public service employer is and what they are responsible for.
As the employer, you will be responsible for most of the basic knowledge and training. There will be no need for the learner to attend a college because they will be visited in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Tutor every 4 - 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• The learner will have full and varied practical training and on and off the job support from a personal tutor
• We come and see the learner in the workplace so no day release to college
• The training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• The learner will improve on and learn new skills and knowledge
• We will visit the learner regularly during their training
• We will hold regular meetings to check their progress and development
• We have a dedicated team to provide bespoke tutoring for maths, IT and English.
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin