Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
The Business Administration Apprenticeships provide opportunities for research, analysis and original thought which are skills valued by Higher Education Institutions. The progress of the apprentice is monitored throughout the programme.
The Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship will help them gain practical know-how in providing routine and more complex administrative support. It will focus on enhanced skills requiring some professional responsibility such as event support.
The Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship develops a more comprehensive range of business skills, especially team supervision and project management.
The Level 4 Business Administration Apprenticeship will enable learners to gain generic and specific management and technical skills appropriate to their field or aspirations. Being competence based and more focused on organisational strategy, it caters for those who either lead or manage a team or wish to move on to such a role.
NLTG will provide an assessment and depending on the apprentices current level and abilities they will take one of the following routes:
• City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business Administration
• Functional Skills Level 1
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
• Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard; or
• Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Standard
• Functional Skills Level 2
• City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Business & Professional Administration
• City & Guilds knowledge based Level 4 Diploma in Principles of Business Administration
• Functional Skills Level 2
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities
You will need to train them to use all office equipment such as the telephone, photocopier and computer. You will train them to work as part of a team and how to plan and organise their work. The apprentice will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Tutor therefore there will be no need for them to attend a college. Their tutor will come out to visit them at their place of work every 4 - 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• They will have full and varied practical training and on and off the job support from a personal tutor
• We come and see them in the workplace so no day release to college
• The training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• They will improve on and learn new skills and knowledge
• We will visit them regularly during their training
• We will hold regular meetings to check their progress and development
• They have a dedicated team to provide bespoke tutoring for maths, IT and English.
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin