Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
All companies that transform raw materials into products are manufacturing companies. There are so many different products that to list them would be impossible. As a general manufacturing apprentice, depending upon the type of manufacturing company you choose to work for, North Lancs Training Group will be able to produce personalised training programmes to suit the company and yourself.
NLTG will provide an assessment and depending on your current level and abilities you will take the following route:
• Functional Skills
• Technical Certificate
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
The training covers health and safety aspects, use of tools, equipment and machines, quality standards of the company and correct assembly and processing techniques. If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, there will be no need to attend college as you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified Training Officer.
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
Natalie’s previous experience with education at school had not been successful and Natalie felt badly let down by the school and education system. Which meant she was unsure about going onto the apprenticeship due to a lack of self-confidence and self-belief in her abilities especially in an industry which historically had been male dominated. Natalie soon realised the difference between school and an apprenticeship and quickly flourished in the one to one support she received in her apprenticeship from her dedicated training officer.
Natalie soon settled into her role and apprenticeship, her confidence grew, developed her skills and became an asset to the company, to the extent that some of her work is being used as a template to help train new members of staff.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin