Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
Warehousing and logistics Apprenticeships are designed to deliver key skills, knowledge and behaviours to ensure an efficient supply chain for the receipt, storage and movement of a wide range of goods. They cover key skills from stock control, processing, packaging and order tracking, to understanding IT systems, customer service and ensuring the right products are delivered on time, to the right locations within the UK, Europe or worldwide.
NLTG will provide an assessment and depending on the apprentices current level and abilities they will take one of the following routes:
• International Trade & Logistics Operations
• Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
• Supply Chain Operator (Traffic Office)
• Traffic Office Clerk
• Trade Supplier
• Warehouse Operative
• Logistics Operations Team Leader/Supervisor
• Supply Chain Practitioner (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
• Traffic Office Manager
All training will be done in company with apprentices visited in the workplace by a specialist NLTG Tutor every 4 to 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
Beverley says: “Our products are specialised and come from more than 30 different suppliers around the world so I need to keep on top of things. Usually, I get in touch with them via email or on the phone, but in the 18 months since I started the purchasing job, I’ve travelled to Europe, Australia and Singapore. I get a real satisfaction when the products finally arrive in out warehouse – it can take months sometimes.”
Having worked at the company in Blackburn, Lancs, for seven years, Beverley, has worked her way up through the ranks of the logistics side of the business.
“I started out in stores and then moved into export. There I had to master how to get things shipped overseas – I got to know all the shipping and customs rules around the world.”
During that time, Beverley has done a City & Guilds Level 2 and Level 3 in Logistics and got a Medal of Excellence last year.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin