Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
The function of customer service requires a prompt, reliable response along with a genuine warmth towards customers and a level of confidence which enables individuals to make difficult decisions.
Our Customer Service Apprenticeships will provide the key knowledge, skills and professional behaviours required in a wide range of sectors, from travel, retail, finance, health care and childcare, to engineering, business and insurance.
NLTG will provide an assessment and depending on the apprentices current level and abilities they will take one of the following routes:
• Customer Service Practitioner Standard - for employers in the insurance sector, we are able to deliver CII Customer Service in Insurance (IF9) as part of this Apprenticeship.
• Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and/or English if not already achieved
• Customer Service Specialist Standard
• Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and/or English if not already achieved
As the employer, you will be responsible for most of the basic knowledge and training. There will be no need for the apprentice to attend a college because they will be visited in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Tutor every 4 - 6 weeks.
Why not have a look at our Why employ an Apprentice? or Why upskill your workforce? pages. These will give you more about what Apprenticeships involve and especially the benefits of incorporating them into your business.
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
My job is in Customer service – this involves responding and helping customers whether it be via phone or email and includes answering enquiries and sending quotes.
I am working towards gaining a level 2 diploma in customer service
I enjoy learning new skills and broadening my knowledge of customer service. I have learnt skills such as how to deal with difficult customers.
As my job role has progressed and expanded to encompass more jobs. I can see more of the benefits that training can provide
I think my employer has benefitted from me becoming more confident in the job role and I now have more skills to do a better job in the role.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin