Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
This qualification covers the advanced occupational practical skills and knowledge required to work in fitted furniture and interiors roles within the furniture industry.
The Fitted Furniture and Interiors role includes:
• Using skills to produce a variety of joints between components.
• Making good any faults and repairs to maintain the quality of the placement.
• Maintaining effective communication with supporting personnel and customers.
• Cutting, shaping, trimming and scribing the components to fit and align.
• Making and using accurate templates.
• Cutting and finishing work tops to the required specification.
• Assembling work surfaces in a logical and safe sequence.
• Checking finished installations and completing relevant paperwork.
• Checking and sorting any delivery problems with furniture or white goods.
• Operating and maintaining portable and hand tools when on site.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of work.
• Technical certificate and two tests.
• ERR and PLTS booklets.
Sound like the Apprenticeship for you? Why not fill in our online application form and we can start searching for your perfect Apprenticeship vacancy.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin