Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
The Traffic Office Clerk qualification is for candidates who work or want to work as a traffic office clerk in a traffic office within the logistics sector. It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for career progression in the logistics sector.
This qualification covers the range of activities carried out by traffic office staff such as:
• Routeing and scheduling of loads.
• Compiling post journey reports and checks.
• Verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Preparing items for shipment.
• Assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material.
• Receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material.
• Arranging for the transportation of products.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of evidence.
Level 3 Traffic Office Manager
Level 3 Logistics Operations Team Leader/Supervisor
Sound like the Apprenticeship for you? Why not fill in our online application form and we can start searching for your perfect Apprenticeship vacany.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin