Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
The Performing Manufacturing Operations qualification focuses on the practical skills and knowledge involved in the manufacturing process, helping you to be well placed to work on a variety of manufacturing operations within a chosen industry. It introduces more advanced production line techniques and inspection/analyses activities.
Some of the units covered are:
• Complying with statutory regulation and organisational safety requirements.
• Moving materials within manufacturing operations.
• Carrying out shaping, joining, processing and moulding operations.
• Making products using computer-controlled equipment.
• Analysing inspection results and confirming quality of production.
You will study a mix of mandatory units and then a selection of optional units that are relevant to the business you are working for and your job role.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of evidence.
Level 3 Business Improvement Techniques
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin