Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
The Performing Manufacturing Operations qualification focuses on the practical skills and knowledge involved in the manufacturing process, helping you to be well placed to work on a variety of manufacturing operations within a chosen industry. It introduces more advanced production line techniques and inspection/analyses activities.
Some of the units covered are:
• Complying with statutory regulation and organisational safety requirements.
• Moving materials within manufacturing operations.
• Carrying out shaping, joining, processing and moulding operations.
• Making products using computer-controlled equipment.
• Analysing inspection results and confirming quality of production.
You will study a mix of mandatory units and then a selection of optional units that are relevant to the business you are working for and your job role.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of evidence.
Level 3 Business Improvement Techniques
Sound like the Apprenticeship for you? Why not fill in our online application form and we can start searching for your perfect Apprenticeship vacany.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin