Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
This Apprenticeship in Furniture Making is for learners who work in, or who want to work in roles such as furniture or cabinet maker. They may work in any type of business from a small independent shop producing custom furniture, to a large factory which mass produces furniture.
The Furniture Maker role includes:
• Designing, producing and assembling bespoke pieces of furniture.
• Interpreting customers’ requirements.
• Understanding and defining materials, construction methods, product specifications.
• Defining processes.
• Setting timescales and costings.
• Configuring and operating furniture production equipment taking overall responsibility for quality and meeting time constraints.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of work.
• Technical certificate and two tests.
• ERR and PLTS booklets.
After completing the Level 3 Apprenticeship, you can progress onto further study in the Furniture Occupations sector or even a qualification in management.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin