Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
This qualification covers the advanced occupational practical skills and knowledge required to work in finishing furniture roles within the furniture industry. Finished items could range from tables, chairs, lounge suites, cabinets, chests of drawers, kitchen units and shop fittings.
A Furniture Finisher role includes:
• Planning the production of furniture following the customer specifications.
• Carrying out work on different specialist finishes.
• Carrying out stock control for materials and reviewing and revising potential suppliers of materials and services.
• Producing purchase requests for specialist finishing materials
• Applying specialist finishes uniformly to the required build and depth of colour, adjusting techniques as necessary.
• Investigating problems using a logical, safe and cost-effective approach and assessing the consequences, costs and benefits of alternative solutions to a problem.
• Evaluating the information to draw valid conclusions about the nature and causes of the problem and dealing with faults during the application process.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of work.
• Technical certificate and two tests.
• ERR and PLTS booklets.
Sound like the Apprenticeship for you? Why not fill in our online application form and we can start searching for your perfect Apprenticeship vacancy.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin