Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
A Site Carpenter will normally work on a building site, or in domestic and commercial premises, preparing and fixing building components, from the initial erection of a new building, through to the installation of all necessary fixtures and fittings, as well as repair and maintenance activities.
As a Site Carpenter, you will acquire occupational skills to be able to:
• Carry out a range of job tasks including measuring, marking out, fitting, cutting, splicing, finishing, positioning and securing.
• Install door and window frames, door and hatch linings, floor joist coverings, straight partitions and straight staircases.
• Install doors, ironmongery, wall and floor units and fitments, cladding and staircase components.
• Erect inclined roofs with gables, joists, roof coverings and roof components.
• Repair or replace frames, mouldings, doors, windows, door and window ironmongery, roofing components, guttering and downpipes and window components.
• Use, maintain and store hand and power tools.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of evidence.
• Practical assignment.
• Knowledge test.
Level 3 Advanced Site Carpenter
Sound like the Apprenticeship for you? Why not fill in our online application form and we can start searching for your perfect Apprenticeship vacany.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin