Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
A Site Carpenter will normally work on a building site, or in domestic and commercial premises, preparing and fixing building components, from the initial erection of a new building, through to the installation of all necessary fixtures and fittings, as well as repair and maintenance activities.
As a Site Carpenter, you will acquire occupational skills to be able to:
• Carry out a range of job tasks including measuring, marking out, fitting, cutting, splicing, finishing, positioning and securing.
• Install door and window frames, door and hatch linings, floor joist coverings, straight partitions and straight staircases.
• Install doors, ironmongery, wall and floor units and fitments, cladding and staircase components.
• Erect inclined roofs with gables, joists, roof coverings and roof components.
• Repair or replace frames, mouldings, doors, windows, door and window ironmongery, roofing components, guttering and downpipes and window components.
• Use, maintain and store hand and power tools.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of evidence.
• Practical assignment.
• Knowledge test.
Level 3 Advanced Site Carpenter
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin