Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
An Architectural Joiner will normally be employed in a workshop producing timber based building components and other architectural products, such as doors, windows, units and staircases, which are then transported to construction sites to be installed by site carpenters.
As a Architectural Joiner, you will acquire occupational skills to be able to:
• Carry out a range of job tasks including drawing, measuring, marking out, fitting, finishing, positioning and securing.
• Produce setting out details for the manufacture of doors, windows and opening lights, units and stairs.
• Mark out timber from setting out details for the manufacture of doors, windows and opening lights, units and/or fitments and staircases.
• Create, fit and assemble components to manufacture doors, windows with opening lights, units and/or fitments and staircases.
• Use, maintain and store specific architectural joinery tools and equipment, such as marking and testing tools, power tools and hand tools.
You will have to take a Skills Scan to ensure your current level of maths and English is at the required level.
• Portfolio of evidence.
• Practical assignment.
• Knowledge test.
Level 3 Advanced Architectural Joiner
Sound like the Apprenticeship for you? Why not fill in our online application form and we can start searching for your perfect Apprenticeship vacany.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin