Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
Business Improvement Techniques are proven methods and concepts of how an organisation can implement a change culture. Continuous improvement coupled together with workplace organisation are just 2 concepts alone that will identify weaknesses and waste within the organisation and improve efficiency.
You’ll receive real-life training from experienced staff within your workplace, and be visited regularly by a specialist NLTG Tutor. Your Tutor will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship, making sure you develop the skills needed for your job role. As part of your Apprenticeship, you will need to complete a maths and/or English qualification if you do not already hold these qualifications; the level at which you will study will depend upon your Apprenticeship. You may also need to study an ICT qualification. Your NLTG Tutor will provide you with support and guidance.
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin