Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
Careers in the catering and hospitality industry are exciting and varied. You may be working in settings such as restaurants, cafes, hotels, conference centres, bars, or with contract catering companies providing food and drink services for events and parties.
If you’re creative, passionate and dedicated, you can quickly move up the career ladder and progress to supervisory and management positions.
You’ll receive real-life training from experienced staff within your workplace, and be visited regularly by a specialist NLTG Tutor. Your Tutor will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship, making sure you develop the skills needed for your job role. As part of your Apprenticeship, you will need to complete a Maths and/or English qualification at Level 1 (ie Grade D/3) if you do not already have these qualifications. Depending on your Apprenticeship, you may also need to study an ICT qualification. Your NLTG Tutor will provide you with support and guidance..
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
My Apprenticeship has helped me learn how to prepare a wide range of food and has given me the skills needed to progress in this industry I had an amazing experience being able to Commis for a celebrity chef at Accrington food festival and have Improved in confidence. An Apprenticeship allowed me to earn a wage and to be able to learn to drive and pass my Test.
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin