Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
Intermediate apprentices will work in job roles such as Trainee Agent, Contact Centre Agent, Help Desk Operative, Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Outbound Sales Agent, Inbound Sales Agent, Outbound Customer Service Agent, Inbound Customer Service Agent, Telephone Banking Advisor and Telesales Operator.
• City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
• Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
• Functional Skills
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Your employer will train you in a variety of skills to cover things such as how to communicate with your customers; Learn technical skills to operate the communication technology, knowledge and skills needed to navigate software, building relationships with customers and colleagues, resolving problems, promoting products and/or services, making sales, using appropriate communication channels, keeping records, gathering customer feedback and working in a team.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, there will be no need to attend college as you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Training Officer.
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin