Full Name: (required)
Email Address: (required)
100’s of jobs waiting for you!
Business Improvement Techniques (BITS) are proven methods and concepts of how an organisation can implement a change culture. Continuous improvement coupled together with workplace organisation are just 2 concepts alone that will identify weaknesses and waste within the organisation and improve efficiency.
NLTG will provide an assessment and depending on your current level and abilities you will take one of the following routes:
• NVQ Diploma Level 2 in Business Improvement Techniques
• Functional Skills
• Technical Certificate
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
The training covers health and safety aspects, quality standards and continuous improvement techniques.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, there will be no need to attend college as you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Training Officer.
• All vacancies are jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
Speak to an advisor today
for help and guidance about what options are available to you
Call us today
or enquire online
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin