What is General Manufacturing?
All companies that transform raw materials into products are manufacturing companies. There are so many different products that to list them would be impossible.
Depending upon the type of manufacturing company you choose to work for, North Lancs Training Group will be able to produce personalised training programmes to suit the company and yourself.
What training will I receive?
The training covers health and safety aspects, use of tools, equipment and machines, quality standards of the company and correct assembly and processing techniques.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, there will be no need to attend college as you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified Training Officer.
• All vacancies are permanent jobs from day one
• Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
• You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
• We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
• We operate an equality and diversity policy
• All employers are appraised for health and safety
• We will visit you regularly during your training
• Your training will be full and varied
Which qualifications will I achieve?
NVQ Diploma level 2 in one of the following:
Performing Manufacturing Operations,
Business Improvement Techniques.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.